Friday, November 11, 2005

It's about time I got my own blog! instead of just lurking at everyone else!!
Anyhow, here is what I'm hoping will be my next year's project and some cats!! The project is a comic book that takes on the p.o.v. of the bad guy who is a rich and old man who is near the end of his life and wants to live forever. His plan is to buy out a hospital and have them preform the ultimate brain transplant on the first brain dead child that comes into the hospital. The unsuspecting parents none the wiser get their child back with the brain of a old man and the plot just keeps getting thicker from this point on!! hheheheeh!!!





10 Comments:

Blogger Art of Don Dixon said...

Let me be the first to say welcome beeatch!! Good stuff! As if u did'nt know.

1:54 AM  
Blogger 2depaus said...

It is about time... it will be nice to have your art on a more regular basis!

Good luck with this adventure...

12:36 PM  
Blogger rngnt99 said...

love this character!!! i'm a big fan of your work. glad to see you got a blog up. keep up the great work.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

Beautiful work man. Love your shape language and attitudes within your shapes.

MAC

I'll be back . . .

10:41 AM  
Blogger Sanvi said...

I love your style...very graphic, sharp and funny.
Keep on the good work, man...

10:21 AM  
Blogger Aurelie said...

I loved your site, and are completely enthousiastic about your blog now. These sketches above are greeeaaat

4:26 PM  
Blogger Emmanuelle.Walker said...

Oh! Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! Your old man on the bench is so fun!!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Jeff Shelly said...

Great Sketches. Fun characters!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Gerald de Dios said...

Your style is great. Really digg'in your blog. Happy Holidays.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Gabriele Pennacchioli said...

Nice characters you have here. I like the design of the cats!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home