Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Coming up for air!!!

Keeping myself real busy on my vacation with freelance and 3D and my mother in law!!heheh!! (I jest she's 'aight) here are a few doodles I found laying about!! Now that all that is left is the skining which is still quite a bit of work I am getting so excited about the prospects of animating soon!! I am specially motivated to animate because of my good friend Don Dixon's work ethic (http://dondixon.blogspot.com/). He has just been workin his butt of animating in his free time!!


7 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Love the smoke, and the hands =]

1:48 PM  
Blogger Urban Barbarian said...

Dig the geaser! He cracks me up!

1:53 AM  
Blogger K.B. said...

Really like these 2. The poses and posture capture their attitudes well. Nice shapes as well.

p.s. Why is your font so damn big on this blog??????

2:51 PM  
Blogger TANYA LYON said...

Cool character designs... and I like the girl's pose!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Kipp Schell said...

haha these rool. man your style rocks.

10:43 AM  
Blogger PEPE said...

Thanks everyone!!
hey kevin i just recently fixed that bug!! ...and the lesson learned : NEVER PUBLISH YOUR BLOG IN MOZILLA!!!

9:18 PM  
Blogger warren said...

that chick is a hottie. Nice design.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home